OSI-Approved Open Source (27)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Modern (32)
- Windows (30)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (12)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (8)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a remake of the original New World Computing engine used in Might and Magic 6, 7 and 8. Developed in C++, DirectX, OpenGL, new engine extends capabilities of of it's predecessor.
DirectShow filters that enables playback of MythTV .nuv files on windows.
Black scalpel is an advanced graphical (Swing gui) security and analysis tool written in Java, C and Assembler (platform independent). Current stage is early alpha, many features are still missing. Use SVN!
The latest releases can be found on the homepage.
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
AI new tipe
Notepad² is a text and source code editor for Windows. Notepad² offers syntax coloration for common langages, customizable interface, auto-completion, macro recording and so much more !