OSI-Approved Open Source (41)
- Academic Free License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Windows (35)
- Linux (31)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- OS Independent (10)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- All POSIX (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Mac (20)
- Modern (16)
- Android (10)
- BSD (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project is to build a website to house a single collective memory of everything from everybody, so that we can remember anything, and the past will not change.
A source code generator for persistence and apresentation layers
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
The Nexus Operating System is a planned, realtime multimedia operating system compliant with POSIX standards. Nexus is intended not to become the next fad; it is the OS all developers can develop for without losing market standing in other OS's.
A tool for Paite language processing.
Play Any Game From Anywhere, written for any Console or Machine, From your Computer at work or from your Internet Ready Game Console or Computer at home.
manage and make available 3D environments created with a new approach to navigation and interaction with the environment itself, more care for specific environments and cultural significance, including entire villages via web
This Project is intended as an easy environment for the development of a contemporary grid system technology.
Worms is a simple game for windows.
Amy yang's test project, please approve. Thank you! This is the description of your project which will be shown on the Project Summary page, in search results, etc.
Description coming shortly...
Script To Watch Processes/Services and Respawn them if the Crash.
photo-competition in Intenet.The development environment based on C-sharp and asp.net with MS SQL-Server