OSI-Approved Open Source (46)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- BSD License (8)
- Academic Free License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (3)
- Other Operating Systems (59)
- Windows (57)
- Modern (32)
- Linux (30)
- Mac (24)
- Android (21)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (17)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- OS Portable (3)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (2)
- OS Independent (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Software Development for web projects on JAVA,JSP,SERVLET,EJB,STRUTS like Banking Software , Customer Support Solution which enhance my basic Java Skills
Provides startup routine and library. For develop native programs with MinGW.
Wordkeeper is a tool which helps you to stay in touch with other vocabulary and languages by asking words from time to time, and learning remembrance success of user.
Cprintlib is library that allow print some things to printer directly. It is written by Tran Dang Khoa by java language in 2007
Public 7.8x OpenTibia Source Project.
Korisne CD ("Korisne" the croatian translation of the world "Usefull") is a CD filled with the usefull Open Source tools and their documentation for Windows.
ntwinet is now under developing and will be ready for release end of 2007.
Tools and libraries for dialing URI addresses directly from telephone's numeric keypad w/o phone directories. Encoded uri (for instance, SIP VoIP phone number) consists of decimal numbers only and can be entered from any telephone or other device.
Tool to copy large files over the internet.