OSI-Approved Open Source (106)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (81)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (110)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (93)
- 32-bit MS Windows (27)
- 32-bit MS Windows (21)
- All BSD Platforms (20)
- 64-bit MS Windows (18)
- OS Independent (12)
- OS Portable (10)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (110)
- Windows (108)
- BSD (100)
- Modern (86)
- Mac (57)
- Other Operating Systems (18)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Niamtool v2 is a graphical drawingtool for creating NIAM-diagrams (Niam is Nijssen Information Analyses Method) As far as we know is the only niam-drawingtool in existance (excluding Niamtool v1). It\'s written in java 1.4.
Extensible distributed member administration system for clubs, enabling board members and committees to access their relevant information.
ProgressiveVNC will extend the VNC protocol such that it will be possible to support progressive transmission of the desktop framebuffer. As a testcase we implement a wavelet based compression scheme that fully supports the progressive transmission.
The Strategic War Planner is here to make tactics even easier. Draw tactics on your client and others will immediately see what you have drawn. The software is in Java, so you ONLY need Java Runtime 1.4 or higher.
Sidescroller shooter game width various aircrafts and a few game types. This game is going to include a level editor to create your own levels.
WebTracker is a tool written in Java to map IP addresses or hostnames to geographical locations. The system currently contains over 6 million places all over the world.
XFileFinder is a Python written file search application. It was made to simplify the search for files. It's made to implent the features that Windows Search doesnt have.
A simple, easy to use IDE using GTK+ 2. The goal is to bring a Classic Mac-like IDE to POSIX like operating systems.
The sigrok project aims at creating portable, cross-platform, Open-Source logic analyzer software that supports various hardware products. The sigrok+ project is a fork of the great sigrok project, with added support for oscilloscopes.