OSI-Approved Open Source (210)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (5)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (14)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (216)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (15)
- 64-bit MS Windows (16)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (29)
- All BSD Platforms (22)
- All POSIX (34)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (216)
- Mac (216)
- Windows (216)
- Modern (26)
- BSD (23)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Eggdrop is the most advanced IRC robot available. It has been under development since December 1993, and unlike most other bots, it is still regularly updated.
eyeOS first versions published as Open Source.
A simple yet powerful Content Management System written in PHP5/InnoDB and AJAX. Very easy to learn.
SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager (LEM) delivers comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-use, and quick-to-deploy virtual appliance. LEM provides the visibility, security, and control that IT professionals need to alert on and respond to security threats, and assist in meeting the regulatory compliance guidelines of HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
phpDivingLog is a set of PHP programs used to generate web pages which display the scuba diving logbook data exported as a MySQL file from the commercial desktop program Diving Log (www.divinglog.de).
phpMyProfiler is a php/mysql-script to parse and display DVDProfiler data on your Website.
PhpPath - flexible and scalable Workbench/CMS mainly for programmers. The goal of the project is to create a multi-purpose module based system that can be used as both a website engine, groupware, or virtually anything.
phpSAM is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the events logged by snort(snort.org) in MySQL. There is being worked on making graphs more intuitive. For an update on the progress, please do not hesitate to visit phpsam.sf.net
The module pnEncyclopedia for Postnuke CMS is intended for creation of the Open encyclopedia in which visitors can add new terms and offer amendments to available terms.
Java API for quickpay payment gateway
sBLOG is a web log written in PHP, using MySQL as data storage. Comes with an installer-script for easy installation.
tinySimple CMS is a small file-based web content management system. Easy to install and use.
xcssor is renamed to XW3 cause of some problems with the name. See here from now on: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xw3/
yappa-ng is no longer supported!! yappa-ng is a powerful php online photo gallery with easy webbased setup and no MySQL. Comfortable album-admin interface, automatic thumbnails and image resizing, multilingual, passwords, hit counters, image captions, themes, SlideShows, Top 10,...
VCD-db is an web based movie catalog software. It supports multiple users to collect, manage and work with their media catalog. New movies can easily be added through several methods, for example by fetching data straight from websites such as imdb.com1 weekly downloads