OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Nokia Open Source License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (26)
- Embedded Operating Systems (24)
- Android (21)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (10)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (9)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (21)
- Modern (11)
- BSD (10)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project is opened for vocabulary memorizing, but not limit, base on J2ME mobile device. There are 2 components in porject, a J2ME(MIDP 2.0) vocabulary-card reader, named kMemorize , and a J2SE vocabulary-card authoring tool.
A sketching/"Notepad"-style application for PalmOS.
HandyGo is a GO/Weiqi/Baduk sgf file reader on J2ME/MIDP1.0 platform. It can be used to practise go problems, play games and review games.
MobileStarChart is a MIDP1.0/2.0 midlet for Java-enabled mobile/cell phones or handheld device. It simulates whole sky at any point on earth with constellations, stars up to 6 mag, solar systems and some other celestial objects.3 weekly downloads
jTarot is a tarot personal advisor. jTarot will do a "reading" for you when you need advice. A reading displays a number of cards and then describes what these cards mean. You take the reading and apply the meanings of the cards to your situation.2 weekly downloads
Open-source bugfixes and updates to Poetry Poon's BibleReader
A full-featured, Java-based back-office suite specifically designed for use in global financial institutions to facilitate straight-through-processing and other much-needed operational efficiencies. Built using best-of-breed, open-source technologies.
Prezen is a software to help presenters to do their presentation better and easier. Prezen helps presenter to control the presentation flow with a mobile devices,i.e. Pocket PC, handheld or Smart Devices.
"Open GPS / LBS library" is a C# base library project for developers who would like to develop a GPS / LBS(Location Based Services) applications on PC(Windows) or PocketPC(CE).2 weekly downloads
This project is focused on the position system for mobile phone. It not only lets people to know where they are and the direction they are walking to, but also provides the location information of others.
The Easy open object-oriented DataBase (The "EoooDB") is a complete new database system, which has a whole object-oriented system designing, compared to classic object-oriented database system(such as HP's OSQL, etc.)
Ping is a important utility, but not found in Pocket PC 2002. Just wrote one, feel free to use it, modify it and enjoy it.