OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Nokia Open Source License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (26)
- Embedded Operating Systems (24)
- Android (21)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (10)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (9)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (21)
- Modern (11)
- BSD (10)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Bmobile is the project related to using cell phone to analyze the barcode from the photos.
Minimalist music player. Windows & Android19 weekly downloads
A Free File Manager for Android |
Ping is a important utility, but not found in Pocket PC 2002. Just wrote one, feel free to use it, modify it and enjoy it.
This is a Visual Sutdio .NET Project with platform : SmartPhone 2003. Which is a Railway Database in Taiwan. You can query the Taiwan Railway Information on the software with a Smartphone.
The Easy open object-oriented DataBase (The "EoooDB") is a complete new database system, which has a whole object-oriented system designing, compared to classic object-oriented database system(such as HP's OSQL, etc.)
The Sino Project is an Open Source initiative that utilized code developed by the Chinese government. Sino Linux Middleware v3.0 and Mobile Business Application Suites are built and tested in conjunction with the OSDL in a high volume, enterprise read
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
A full-featured, Java-based back-office suite specifically designed for use in global financial institutions to facilitate straight-through-processing and other much-needed operational efficiencies. Built using best-of-breed, open-source technologies.
HandyGo is a GO/Weiqi/Baduk sgf file reader on J2ME/MIDP1.0 platform. It can be used to practise go problems, play games and review games.
Prezen is a software to help presenters to do their presentation better and easier. Prezen helps presenter to control the presentation flow with a mobile devices,i.e. Pocket PC, handheld or Smart Devices.
This project is focused on the position system for mobile phone. It not only lets people to know where they are and the direction they are walking to, but also provides the location information of others.
This project is opened for vocabulary memorizing, but not limit, base on J2ME mobile device. There are 2 components in porject, a J2ME(MIDP 2.0) vocabulary-card reader, named kMemorize , and a J2SE vocabulary-card authoring tool.