There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. While the open source community has always been viewed as building the future—that future is here, and it's everywhere you look!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (34)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Artistic License (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Nokia Open Source License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (29)
- Linux (26)
- Embedded Operating Systems (23)
- Mac (21)
- Android (20)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All POSIX (10)
- OS Independent (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- OS Portable (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- BSD (10)
- Modern (10)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project is focused on the position system for mobile phone. It not only lets people to know where they are and the direction they are walking to, but also provides the location information of others.
Flashcard application useful for students of Mandarin Chinese.
Prezen is a software to help presenters to do their presentation better and easier. Prezen helps presenter to control the presentation flow with a mobile devices,i.e. Pocket PC, handheld or Smart Devices.
The Sino Project is an Open Source initiative that utilized code developed by the Chinese government. Sino Linux Middleware v3.0 and Mobile Business Application Suites are built and tested in conjunction with the OSDL in a high volume, enterprise read
This is a Alarm application for Microsoft Smartphone 2003. Developed by Visual Studio .NET Compact Framework. With a XML Skin system which user can customize the User interface.
TextWarrior is a programming text editor for mobile devices, featuring efficient and fun ways to work on a touch screen. Now you can read and edit code on your vacation! [insert evil laugh]
A full-featured, Java-based back-office suite specifically designed for use in global financial institutions to facilitate straight-through-processing and other much-needed operational efficiencies. Built using best-of-breed, open-source technologies.
WAPMail is a mail system which can view,send e-mail via WAP.
An interface for the sourceforge hosted xiangqi-engine that runs on the Zaurus PDA.
This project is opened for vocabulary memorizing, but not limit, base on J2ME mobile device. There are 2 components in porject, a J2ME(MIDP 2.0) vocabulary-card reader, named kMemorize , and a J2SE vocabulary-card authoring tool.