OSI-Approved Open Source (84)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (5)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- BSD License (7)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (77)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (75)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (25)
- 64-bit MS Windows (16)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (28)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- All POSIX (34)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (3)
- OS Independent (23)
- OS Portable (10)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (65)
- Mac (47)
- Modern (43)
- BSD (33)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
WINX focus the goal: MOST SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE. It is a C++ template GUI library that easy to use, and compatible to WTL. WTL is an effective Windows GUI library. However, it is NOT SIMPLE. (NOTE: We're migrating to http://code.google.com/p/winx)
WWW::BookBot is a perl bot framework to fetch web e-texts with catalog, books and chapters.
WMI is an open web-based eLearning system in mathematics for grammar school and/or university students, including basic mathematical functions (equation solving, function plotting, symbolic differentation and antiderivation) and thematic modules.
ZanyBlue: Ada libraries towards a finite element framework
A Interactive Network VideoGame
This project is related to Cellular Automata Simulation about plant growing.
a very special proxy. can listen on a specified port and send data to different destination depend on the client ip address.
by from is best way to buy and sell
Association de l'asie pacifique et de l'asie mineur : Mention projet \apac (SF.NET) Chancellerie fédérale Palais fédéral ouest 3003 Berne
Well, I don't have much to say, but I hope that I do my best to help SourceForge.net be a better site, and that I put a lot of projects and files on SourceForge.net.
WuvenIME is a Shanghainese/Wu script input method editor running on Windows 2000/XP. It provides end users a friendly interface to convert romanized Shanghainese/Wu words into East Asian characters, such as Hanzi, Hangul, Hiragana and Katakana.
Xingtu, 星圖, "star map" in Chinese, shows stars with their traditional Chinese names. It can be used in Google Sky to make new discoveries from ancient history. Models based on BSC5 and other star maps are also released.
The project is under review. Sorry for inconvenience