OSI-Approved Open Source (36)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Artistic License (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (3)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Windows (33)
- Linux (30)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (27)
- Mac (26)
- Modern (12)
- BSD (11)
- Android (7)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Email Management System is a Java and XML based high scalable and high performance email system that manages sending, receiving, reporting millions of emails a day.
ISECOM is a non-profit research initiative applying open community cooperation to develop methodologies.
The Right Accounting System(RAS) is a true Web base and innovate financial system, designed for multi-department and multi companies to process vouchers, print all G/L reports and financial statements. KEY WORDS:finance/finacial/accounting/ledgers
SemanticESys is a common platform for B2C and B2B e-commerce system based on J2EE architecture. It adopts SOA concept and leads semantically interactive functions such as supply locating.
TrinkaFive is a simple yet sophisticated bookkeeping and project managment software for all sizes of businesses. Included (but not part of its main intent) is a tarot magick utility for casting prosperity charms and sigils. Currently being programmed.
A full-featured, Java-based back-office suite specifically designed for use in global financial institutions to facilitate straight-through-processing and other much-needed operational efficiencies. Built using best-of-breed, open-source technologies.
This is an investment/trading platform targeting indiviudal seasoned investors/traders. It will includes fundamental analysis (very simple in early versions), technical analysis, trading strategy design (back-testing, scanner), and portfolio management.
The openFRM project is aimed at providing a comprehensive software framework for financial risk management. It is a free/open-source library that helps you to model and solve risk management issues in real-life. It has interfaces to Excel and OpenOffice.