SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!Are you evaluating this software for your business?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Android (13)
- Linux (13)
- Mac (13)
- Windows (13)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
SylixOS real-time operating system, system layer consistent with the POSIX standard (except some kernel service). some open source software has been integrated into SylixOS. it is a complete embedded software development platform.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The SuperWikia ED-C2 is a backend manager for the SuperWikia LME launch environments application. It is used to manage and host all LME plugins, extension and macros and supports multi-programming and multi-language (I-18n) capabilities.
DroidLDR is a MultiBoot loader for every Droid Phone1 weekly downloads
Merge the Solaris downstream version of GRUB legacy GPL source code into GRUB4DOS
Open architecture and reference implementation of Device Software Optimization (DSO). It consists an novel multi-kernel software architecture based on Pcanel operating system, a set of primitive components and cross-compile tools.
AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
ViTrack is a Virus Track Framework in Linux Kernel.
We want to utilize idle memory located on Internet or WAN to improvement file system performance. It's something like cooperative caching.
cnkernel is a cross-platform, multi-threaded multi-user, multi-level priority system and embedded real-time kernel.It is highly modular and can be assembled!The core focus on stability, security, real-time.
learn how to write a hobby os kernel, this project is just for practice.
This is an OS kernel for arm920t platform.
A Small, Reliable, Compact, Object-Oriented, Portable RTOS(Real-time operating system).