OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (36)
- Academic Free License (10)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (22)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (125)
- Windows (125)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (47)
- Linux (43)
- Modern (40)
- BSD (28)
- Mac (19)
- Other Operating Systems (17)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
simple java web development framework.It's major characteristics:Simple,Fast.
i love you
Nework lab About cisco juniper h3c etc.
A (UTF-8) Chinese word segmentation program based on ngram language model. It is written in C++, provides multi-threading and high throughput.
This project is to develop a framework and infrastructure for runtime interprocedural analysis and performance optimization. The first step is to conduct research on possible and efficient annotation information for runtime optimization.
open source project
a tool to index anything from database (based on lucene)
A system viewer for *nix, visualization of procfs and sysfs.
This is a P2PBBS Programm using Peer-to-Peer based tech, and with WWW, Telnet, And Client services. 这是一个分布式的社区程序. 包涵有Web和Telnet以及Client三种方式的界面
the Project aims at developing the MiniDriver with Complex Telecom ASIC(for instance, Broadcom's ASIC,bcm5655,bcm5650,bcm5665,etc) as Simple NIC for BootLoader(Uboot) or Embedded OS(ucLinux).
Virtual simulator for 8051 series chips
wm.zznn.cc is my website
C++ Plugin Framework integrated with Python.
a cell shading project