OSI-Approved Open Source (90)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- W3C License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (80)
- Linux (54)
- Mac (43)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (39)
- 32-bit MS Windows (18)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- All POSIX (7)
- OS Independent (6)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Android (31)
- Modern (25)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (11)
- BSD (10)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A point of sales system.
Project to Open Hardware Designs, Schematics, PCB files, JTags and BSPs of 32bit MMU enabled RiSC-SOM(tm) for non-profit org(s).
OpenM2M/OpenWSN is a highly portable software library to facilitate the developing of M2M/WSN products. RTOS can also be integrated when necessary. The first version is based on OpenNODE hardware platform developed by Tongji Univ.
OpenSFMEA (Open Software Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) is a tool for analyzing safety-critical embedded software, featured with ontology-based knowledge share and visualization based process control. The software is mainly written with C++.
The library offer perfect number mathematic abstract, and contain some algebra computation/deduction tools.
The project is abandoned.
The Robot-based Imaging Test-bed (RIT) is an open source toolkit designed to be used with a network of wireless robots with imaging cameras.
An simple neaty Mobile Rss Reader . Completely freeware . Supports RSS (.09, .91, .92 and 2.0), RDF (1.0), and ATOM (0.3) and opml import . Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a project that offers a UI system implemented with Delphi visual components. It can bring users better and highly efficient experience using a progress-based task flow (Or to say, 'To do list').
Similarity Search of gossip digests in Chord
A project for a TPC-C implement based C/C++ language.Strictly comply to the TPC-C standard
This is a mobile blog system, which helps the users update and view their blogs any time and any places.
Video Affective Computing is a very new and attractive research field. VideoAC is a prototype system for video affective computing.
an enhanced worklist for workflow engine
can help you print barcode-128 include numerical and charactors[lower&upper]
The project is a small analysis solver for statistics software R.
A intellective, effective, convenient manage system for PC documents and personal knowledge architect on windows and share in the internet
flexdwglib is a ActionScript library for accesing DWG files.
update ipod totch 2g and 3g and 1g and iphone 4g 5g 3g 2g updater ipod
this is a open project