OSI-Approved Open Source (185)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (107)
- BSD License (26)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- MIT License (5)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (188)
- Windows (179)
- Android (116)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (116)
- All POSIX (52)
- All BSD Platforms (38)
- OS Portable (34)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (33)
- OS Independent (18)
- 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- 64-bit MS Windows (11)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (7)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Modern (61)
- BSD (55)
- Embedded Operating Systems (26)
- Other Operating Systems (25)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
tools for hacking into java
falCon is a light-weight XML Parser Library written in C, which is smaller and faster.It is an application registers handlers for things the parser XML document.
This is a new log library for c. It use config file format like ini in Windows.
A powerful package management system for Lightston OS
learn how to write a hobby os kernel, this project is just for practice.
The purpose of this project is build a smart gps terminal used on openmoko. It will base on gtk+ and the software will be able to get data from google automatically.
N-DES, a algorithm that the number of keys can be defined by user. When used in network, it can be able to subscribe since both sides has different length of keys.
onevan is an Open-source projects
Open architecture and reference implementation of Device Software Optimization (DSO). It consists an novel multi-kernel software architecture based on Pcanel operating system, a set of primitive components and cross-compile tools.
This a word recite programm for Sony PSP.
A small tools can analyze QNX Neutrino's kernel crash dump information. It supports 1.translate context to named registers 2.machine instructions to assembly 3.backtrace in the dumped kernel stack
oldhand opensource project
I will do my best to port this arcade game to handset using QUALCOMM brew Technolgy.
we try our best to study, research and learn operating system.so we try to make a simple(just looks like) operating system based on ARM9(now, S3C2440).It should open, free and can run any applications that coded in arm instruction in different hardwa
Software implement fault injection suite on linux.
sx1 (sxy one) is the reference implementation distribution for the saifix kernel.
tccide 是一个运行于windows平台的，使用 tinycc-win32作为编译器的开发工具,开发目的。 Tccide is running on the windows platform, the use of tinycc-win32 as compiler development tools, development purposes.
It is a menu based tools just for normal user to use linux as a simple tools that everyone turn on the power of computer he can choose what he want to do and try to do it with least steps
Virtual simulator for 8051 series chips
winport is a wine like open source library which implements the Windows API on top of many non microsoft windows platforms. It is like wine, but doesn't work as wine.
PC GO 是一个开源工程开发组织。23 weekly downloads
An easy way to enjoy your favorite multimedia collection645 weekly downloads