Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (23)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (22)
- Modern (16)
- Windows (14)
- Embedded Operating Systems (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Android (7)
- BSD (6)
- Mac (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A embedded gui, include a X-server and a tiny widget control lib.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
This project intends to provide a light-weight web browser running on MiniGUI ( Please download the lib of minigui on www.minigui.org/res.shtml). It is a successor of Dillo, and uses HTML engine and networking engine of Dillo.
GUI library, like gtk+, xynth, minigui, but contain animation support . Based on Framebuffer or SDL , or other pixmap video output device
DroidLDR is a MultiBoot loader for every Droid Phone
HybridOS is an operating system dedicated to embedded devices, it's based on Linux kernel and FMSoft's mature software technologies, like embedded graphics system (MiniGUI), embedded web browser (mDolphin), and embedded J2SE solution (mPeer).
Lanhuahua is used to design pattern files for our Electronic Pattern-Sewing Machine. It was developed on "Linux + MiniGUI", and can run at the same platform.
MGFC MiniGUI Foundation Classes. It's a C++ Classes based on MiniGUI. Used for linux embeded GUI development
A embedded windowing system.
A simple 2D Fighting Game.7 weekly downloads
Swf Scapel is a tool manipulating Macromedia Flash file. It supports flash version upto version 8 and corresponding flashlite swf file format. It can export/import resources, step-play and support script to perform content test on swf file.
A simple GUI library, it is written in C, support XML and CSS.
A modular compiler for Tig in C++.
The UNO-PMC is an opensource Personal Multimedia Center project. It is a total solution of PMC(Personal Mutimedia Center), contains harware and software development. It provide cricuit design, and OS optimized for media applications, and GUI, etc.
A player for YUV420, using libSDL
The eGUI is a Embedded/Education GUI.base on Linux framebuffer.
NgGUI is an open source GUI system wrote by C/C++. It is portable for embedded system which based on Linux/ucLinux or VxWorks or WinCE. It can run on the framebuffer or directFB and SDL. iTerminal is a web browser based on NgGUI.
a software source code which run in gemei mp4 devices. the software just only for use to read pdf files. I am not the original author of this software, and I get the source code from network, I express my thanks to the original author,
nano-X on android system, c/c++ implementation of the android system
A free transportation simulator game5,626 weekly downloads
Well, I don't have much to say, but I hope that I do my best to help SourceForge.net be a better site, and that I put a lot of projects and files on SourceForge.net.