OSI-Approved Open Source (65)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Qt Public License (5)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (67)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (8)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (18)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (13)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (65)
- Windows (65)
- Mac (59)
- Android (37)
- Modern (21)
- BSD (16)
- Embedded Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Minecraft server made in C++
Nadia aims to be a multi-platform universal modular programming IDE similar to Eclipse, but written in C++ using the Qt Framework.
Juego de batallas navales, programado en c++ con Qt4.
Numerikus is an attempt to build a set of numerical libraries written in C/C++, Fortran, Java and C# for single processor and multi-core processors. It wil have from basic functions to Linear Algebra solvers and ODE's and PDE's methods.
OpenOVAL is an open source Java-based platform and SOA architecture, providing pre-packaged integration across best of breed open source components (Alfresco, Liferay, Penrose, Service Mix) to create an integrated suite.
Religious: Build your Monastery in Internet. / Construye tu monasterio en Internet. Web based game that it simulates the management of a monastery at 1000AD.
Distributed Identity Manager featuring Enterprise Single Sign On
Software Development Management for a public school in Catalonia.
The main product will be an instant messenger using tuple spaces with intelligent agents and cryptographic security. Another features can be added if are interesting or necessary.
Video Chat for learning languages
Implementation of LMS funcionalities about planning of the learning process, communication, resources management, evaluation. Central system and independent modules/services communicated with OKI/OSID based calls. Base platform Moodle or Sakai. SOA.
A remake of an old game "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?"
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
A media player software and entertainment system application framework
Prova de projecte de desenvolupament.
Utilities to help develop software for Hattrick (www.hattrick,org) and under CHPP (Certified Hattrick Product Providers) certification.
waTinet is a web applications installer, written in C and ussing gtk+ toolkit. Now for perl web portals by the ftp way and with Perl http conversation. Now only Install webApp.