RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
- OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (4)
- Windows (4)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Tcldrop is basically a clone of the Eggdrop IRC bot, but is being written purely in Tcl. The intention is to write a much more scriptable bot than Eggdrop is. It will run stand-alone or from any Tcl-enabled application (Tcl v8.5+).