OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
AlienDev Portal SYSTEM (ADPSYS) is a complete project of Internet portal system including a powerful forum, news system and other very powerful functionalities. The systme uses the powerful PHP and MySQL languages (and other databases).
ArchAngel INC is a web-based community for developers in some Open Source projects based primarily in Joomla! We are now developing some web applications to use directly with Joomla! systems (custom & automatic installers included).
Is a Framework to web development using concepts of Architecture 3-tiers and using ADOdb Api to connect to database. In future will be an example of implementation with this frame, but with a little experience anyone can develop with this frame. Using PH
Basic web-based library management system covering (1) library items (2) their copies (3) users and (4) lends. Data import/export: XML
text-to-GO is a simple, light-weight tool for annotating, visualizing, managing and archiving GO terms associated to protein identifiers. Different from similar tools, Text-to-GO is designed with the basic requirements of GO curators in mind.