OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Python License (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- License: RealNetworks Public Source License V1.0 ×
Real Subtitler eases the process of creating subtitles for Real Video files. It allows to insert begin and end time while watching the film. It generates RealText (*.rt)file as well as the SMIL descriptor.1 weekly downloads
DEV Project Licensed by EA Games for ULAWE LLC.
A bookmark manager. Finding things on the web is not easy. Browsers do not do a good enough job at making sites easy to find. We solve that by allowing you to export your bookmarks and create your own bookmark organizer.
Timochook is a simple browser for users who do not like Internet Explorer. We are planning to add an email client, IRC client, and an HTML editor as well.
ULLA allows developers of network aware applications to access data from device drivers similar to the Wireless Extensions on Linux. However, its new design simplifies the API syntax and expands the access to all wireless technologies such as GSM, BT.
Call to open programs
by from is best way to buy and sell