OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Medical Information System (MIS) Application Server based on Web Services and J2EE and administrative tools (Plugins for Eclipse,...)
This software integrate a Cifs Shares with a Microsof Windows Server Domain. The software is intentended to be used by system administrators who have to manage users permissions on cifs shares with an automount script at users logon.
The goal of "The Open Firm" is to develop, produce and market a product or service on the basis of open source principles. As a first step, a virtual platform to structure, administrate and evaluate the ideas of the contributors needs to be created.
A ticketing system that handle all type off demand (query, incident, problem, task, project,...) between all sevices. It provide a tracking of status and KPI about performance of the services.