OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BinaryPix is a Tool to create "Binary-Visual" Code out of ASCII-Text Then it places it on a choosen picture. Then you are able to water-mark your pictures with the "binary-hidden" code.1 weekly downloads
Direct Access Programming Library (DAPL) is a high performance Remote Direct Memory Access API (see www.datcollaborative.org). Linux & Windows uDAPL maintenance/development is now discussed on email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org weekly downloads
Application for control of bank account
Robust shell script to create backups and archives for websites.
An easy to use, reliable and efficient backup application for .NET for the average desktop user.
This is a jpeg2ascii converter that does not use the aalib which make it small, fast, and lightweight enough to be included for use as a viewer in the latest code for the popular and near ubiquitous lesspipe.sh utility.