Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (3)
- Modern (3)
- Windows (3)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Mac (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
it's a oa platform and it's my first opensource project
onevan is an Open-source projects
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
openmp for IBM's cell broadband engine architecture