OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BinaryPix is a Tool to create "Binary-Visual" Code out of ASCII-Text Then it places it on a choosen picture. Then you are able to water-mark your pictures with the "binary-hidden" code.1 weekly downloads
ClassCollab is an online Project Management System targeted at Students and Academia with a focus at being extremely easy to use and simple.
NaRP-i (for Not a Real Pseudo Interpreter) is a multiplatform interpreter. His goal is validate analysis of problems made in a pseudolanguage called NaRP. Narp and Narp-i are so interdependent that they should be regarded as a single project.
OpenTASSEL is named as the Top Academic System for Schools and Eduational Leaders. OpenTASSEL is an integrated and open source ERP, SIS, Portal, CMS, Parking, and Distance Learning suite for schools of higher education based originally on Compiere.
Project PPV in it's entirity is about world ch0as and various other clicheed scifi games
akua is a language for sound/music. can convert akua laguage to ogg file
This project is to promote a real-time video streaming application over mobile ad hoc networks.