OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (9)
- Linux (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Mac (6)
- Android (3)
- Modern (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Pilot smart urban Ecosystems leveraging Open innovation for E-services2 weekly downloads
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups1 weekly downloads
Bot that following the connections interwikis of El Salvador, to add to the original page (that is El Salvador) the present connections in a connected page (that treats about El Salvador) that lacks in the version in Spanish of wikipedia.1 weekly downloads
Mono-XSP2 Interface to our operational Sqlite Databases / XML Excel Web reports / Bulk mailer / Database duplicate finder / Virtual dynamic tables
Project files for the first series out of Dx3 Media - A Robots World, this project will contain: Story, Plot, Script, Models/Riggs, and details about what is in the works, and other updates on the project.
US Virtual Airlines Fleet Manager allows users to download our fleet via the software.
GNU/Linux Distro which is used as a free learning tools for Islamic educational purpose, Islamic Library, and Islamic Desktop, According to Al-Qur'an, Shahihul Hadith, and the method of shahaba, tabi'in, and tabiut tabi'in.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
"Education meets Technology" phpMyAttendence is a simple attendence keeping program targeted for small, non-profit organizations. It can be used for small groups such as clubs. It is easy to use and install. It supports multiple organizations per site.
rc-seller provides an API that defines the integration for the sellers and resellers that operative in the rc-network platform. It allows them to satisfy the requirements needed to operate inside the social network