OSI-Approved Open Source (44)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- zlib/libpng License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Windows (100)
- Linux (85)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (71)
- Mac (60)
- Modern (59)
- Android (25)
- BSD (25)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Here To Dominate The Virtual World With Your Help.
Fork of Battle For Wesnoth aimed at higher-resolution iOS devices. All-new music and graphics, and will eventually be a steampunk conversion...
Open Source 2D/3D Graphics & Game Engine based on OpenGL4 and c++/c#
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
Common Lisp API for Ubietylabs Ubigraph visualization package.
IMPORTANT: This football game is yet in an earlier development stage! (Scratch) A simple to play soccer game project, based on the oldies, but with actual machines graphics. Main idea is based on the "Sensible Soccer" and "Football Glory" Commodore Amiga classics. IDEAS TO-DO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFZpHZH897U
An OpenSceneGraph nodekit to integrate the SpeedTreeRT SDK from IDV Inc into OSG.
Simple 3D Structural Analysis
Reprize is yet another realtime 3D graphics rendering engine. This framework is suitable for VR, usability testing and visualization.
multiplayer 2d game, where tanks fight each other (top down view). java+opengl
In Portugal every year there is place the Robotics National Festival. One competition is the "Conducao Autonoma"(Autonomous Driving). This simulator plans to be a framework that could be used to test and development the vision and controll algoritms