OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Mac (6)
- BSD (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Android (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Simulation for spacecraft attitude control system analysis and design11 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
This project just want to give a quick preview of what Java Pathfinder can do, by showing how to implement a simple Search/VMListener.
Automatic documentation of JPF components. This project is part of JPF Summer of Code. jpf-automatic-doc is coded as an extension of Java™ Pathfinder from the NASA Ames Research Center under the NOSA 1.3 Licence.
PLEASE NOTE - JAVAPATHFINDER HAS MOVED TO: http://babelfish.arc.nasa.gov/trac/jpf Java PathFinder is a system to verify executable Java bytecode programs.6 weekly downloads
System to delay, drop, and corrupt IP packets to test network capabilities in a closed environment. The packets can be selected in a variety of ways.
This Project Aims To Port Various Open Source Software Onto Stratus Open VOS Architecture. Please Refer The Following URLs For More Information On The Architecture. http://www.stratus.com http://www.openvos.com3 weekly downloads
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Myzed is an advanced programmer's text editor, with true syntax highlighting, two supported platforms, scientific calculator, and written in C++.