OSI-Approved Open Source (91)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (7)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (3)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (62)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (13)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (14)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (9)
- OS Portable (15)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (9)
- Windows (55)
- Linux (47)
- Mac (37)
- Modern (28)
- BSD (16)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- License: NASA Open Source Agreement ×
web based tools IP / ping / dns / DHCP / C T C P / I R C / JABBER UDP TCP SSH tunels, SCP FTP FILEexplorer php ssh ssl C/C++ libs js/ajax/html/xml templates
Integration betwen weka BI platform and Wrold winnd to handle gis information
An alternate reality game.
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
See www.emxsys.com for the current project.
Base development framework for J2EE projects
this is a unmanned railway system based on A.I.
Star Trek Advanced - A digital representation of the Star Trek Universe. STA includes all aspects of Star Trek from Starships, colonies, and galactic struggle. Users will able participate in a Massively Multiplayer Onlne World.
Nodemon is a visualization tool for monitoring system resource utilization. It was developed for monitoring the Columbia supercomputer, a 10,240-processor Linux system at NASA Ames Research Center. It can monitor resources on any Linux system or cluster
Myzed is an advanced programmer's text editor, with true syntax highlighting, two supported platforms, scientific calculator, and written in C++.
A project to create an AJAX/PHP/MySQL web based app for film project management. From email blasts, to collaborative screenwriting, to svn for .blend files and audio voiceovers. A complete film life cycle management application.
It moves by itself inside networks like virus infection & plagues, it is being written to solve computer virus problem drastically and responsibly. It is legal, free and open for public domain to improve W3 ICT Security.
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
Apex is a software architecture and development toolkit for creating intelligent, autonomous agents. Applications for such agents range from control of robots to mission planning, usability analysis, and simulation-based training of human operators.
This is a lightning protection system design application that uses standard codes and material to provide a complete visualized design for the protection of structures. The application is being written in Visual Basic Language.
The Java Astrodynamics Toolkit is a library of components to help users create their own application programs to solve problems in astrodynamics, mission design, spacecraft navigation, guidance and control using Java or Matlab.
Para el desarrollo sostenible de mi mundo nuevo despues del 2012