OSI-Approved Open Source (85)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- MIT License (27)
- Apache License V2.0 (19)
- Artistic License (7)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (24)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (84)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- Linux (49)
- Modern (40)
- Mac (36)
- BSD (21)
- Android (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A repository for any open source plugins, WBS scripts, and other scripts (like perl for the Perl Scripting Plugin) for the popular Windows IRC bot - WinBot ( http://www.winbot.co.uk/ ).
Opensource Installers for current OSS Projects w/o Installers... Built on NSIS Install System these installers are free and can be made for all types of win32 OSS Projects...
This project aims to provide appropriate alternatives from open-source programs to replace the programs closed.
Wolfram is a cross-platform game engine intended for point-and-click adventure games. It also includes a framework for creating your own adventure games.
The 3D game development studio based on the Eclipse platform featuring modelling, non-linear animation of characters, scripting and deployment support.
guild website for sacred legion
Software that will search for files and list ones that appears more than once. Then, the user decides which ones to keep, so others can be deleted. Its helpful when one has thousands of mp3/photos and some of them appear more than once.
weiwei is a http simple web Server written in c#
Basilisk is a multimedia and graphical library for Java. Its main goal is to provide a flexible and extensible graphic middleware to adapt your games easily to multiple Java Games scenarios, like Desktop Games, Mobile Games and Web Games.1 weekly downloads