ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (28)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- Linux (24)
- Mac (16)
- Modern (12)
- BSD (9)
- Android (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- License: Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer ×
THOTH SEEEN ALIVE A STUDY of the Character of THOTH, Egyptian god. Extraordinary amounts of mathematical interplay. Lots of pictures to see, already developed. It's worth a Look, I believe.
This "Program" is an Mediaplayer for the Internet Explorer. Other Browser will be implemented in further Versions. At the beginning this Product will only work on Windows Systems with installed media codecs.
Way to Nebulus is an round-based Role-Play-Game.
For 70 years, ACM has helped computing professionals like you to be their most creative, connect to peers, and see what’s next, and inspired them to advance the profession and make a positive impact. It’s why we show up every day. It’s in our DNA. We believe in constantly redefining what computing can and should do. ACM offers the resources, access and tools to help you invent the future. Join ACM! Be creative. Stay connected. Keep inventing.Sponsored Listing
YRX: easily use regular expressions in C. Useful for creating lexers (lexical scanners)and other text processing software.
这是 akirya 的个人代码集。。。。
dbapipe will convert calendar entries between flat text files and datebook.dat or .dba files for Palm Desktop.
fping is a ping(1)-like program which uses the (ICMP) echo request to determine if a host is up. fping is different from ping in that you can specify any number of hosts on the command line, or specify a file containing the lists of hosts to ping.
TestComplete helps QA professionals build and run automated functional tests across multiple devices, platforms and environments – enabling teams to increase test coverage, scale testing efforts, and speed up time to delivery. Get more testing done faster with TestComplete and start improving your software quality.Sponsored Listing
This project aims to create web-based open source software for heritage and volunteer run railways.
uBLAS is a C++ template class library that provides BLAS level 1, 2, 3 functionality for dense, packed and sparse matrices and many numerical algorithms for linear algebra.