OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (3)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (28)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- Linux (24)
- Mac (16)
- Modern (12)
- Android (7)
- BSD (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- License: Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer ×
An offline and online parser for Everquest 2.
An easy way to explore older computers and their OSes using simh
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
This is a financial software about mortgages.
THOTH SEEEN ALIVE A STUDY of the Character of THOTH, Egyptian god. Extraordinary amounts of mathematical interplay. Lots of pictures to see, already developed. It's worth a Look, I believe.
This "Program" is an Mediaplayer for the Internet Explorer. Other Browser will be implemented in further Versions. At the beginning this Product will only work on Windows Systems with installed media codecs.
Way to Nebulus is an round-based Role-Play-Game.
fping is a ping(1)-like program which uses the (ICMP) echo request to determine if a host is up. fping is different from ping in that you can specify any number of hosts on the command line, or specify a file containing the lists of hosts to ping.
This project aims to create web-based open source software for heritage and volunteer run railways.
uBLAS is a C++ template class library that provides BLAS level 1, 2, 3 functionality for dense, packed and sparse matrices and many numerical algorithms for linear algebra.