OSI-Approved Open Source (161)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- MIT License (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Zope Public License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (146)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (118)
- Windows (95)
- Modern (91)
- BSD (81)
- Mac (77)
- Android (19)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
dtinstaller is a Linux distribution installer designed to run from a LiveCD. It is under heavy development, and a alpha release will probably be released in some weeks. dtinstaller will support partitioning templates, and is programmed in bash and Python/
freebsd based minimal os
free CMS for electronic websites
Gamra is a client of MRA chat for linux, by other words - Gamra is an IM client. MRA - Mail.RU Agent, the russian analog of ICQ. In the future, there will be an ICQ suppurt in GAMRA too.
A simple, easy to use IDE using GTK+ 2. The goal is to bring a Classic Mac-like IDE to POSIX like operating systems.
A personal dictionary written in Python using PyQt. Kimchi allows creation of multiple dictionaries, each of them structured in a variable number of searchable columns.
new-ext provides context menu extension for Nautilus file manager to create custom named files and folders. An example of custom named folder may be folder with current date and time as default name.
Layered development ontology for open source projects
A traditional finnish cardgame for OS X and Linux environments. Supports multiple players over a network.
This project contains useful (or less useful) shell scripts for *nix admins and users.
Basilisk is a multimedia and graphical library for Java. Its main goal is to provide a flexible and extensible graphic middleware to adapt your games easily to multiple Java Games scenarios, like Desktop Games, Mobile Games and Web Games.1 weekly downloads