OSI-Approved Open Source (213)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (192)
- Linux (175)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (133)
- Mac (131)
- Android (107)
- BSD (40)
- Modern (40)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- License: Boost Software License (BSL1.0) ×
A C++ wrapper of WinUSB.
AToChuj na Django robos & kubica
some common stuff
Message-oriented middleware based on Boost.Asio
The Boost C++ libraries augmented with a GNU-autotools-based build system. Some users will find a build system based on the GNU autotools (autoconf, automake, libtool) easier to use than the default Boost.Build-based system.
chat informer client and server applications for chat.php.spb.ru
The OpenCL Extension Wrangler library is a spin-off from the CLCC project. This library allows you to load the OpenCL library at run-time and discover extensions supported by it.
The project is created with an aim to provide - design patterns implemented in C++ using boost. Following are the primary requirements 1) Generic Header Only Library 2) Using Boost Libraries, Coding Style, Philosophy 3) Standard C++
A set of cross-platform C++ classes and functions useful as a foundation for larger C++-based software.
Easy to use C++ RPC library that does not require any code-generation.
"dotConf" is C++ Library for manage (create and parse) Unix-like configuration text files, insmtpd.conf for example.
Educational Unstandard Template Library (edUTL) C++ STL analogous. Created with the aim of studying the language and improving skills in programming.
A C++ object-oriented heirarchical asynchronous Finite State Machine engine.
fxSTL is a C++ container library. fxSTL stands for the Fixed Standard Template Library. fxSTL is not a replacement for the STL, but is rather an extension of the STL that provides implementations of fixed size containers.
A lightweight C++ wrapper around OpenGL
Master project for eclectic mix of Python and C++ subprojects.
intermediate language Parallel Scientific Platform: MPI-parallel sparse solvers for .NET
Files for KDE on Windows for use with MSVC 2008
A C++ library for directional statistics.
Concurrent Object Locking Abstraction library for C++
A C++ Library meant to make parallelization a breeze.
Lugce is a "Light but useful general c++ utility".