OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
GNU/Shoes is a wrapper for the Sox audio utility. Written in Perl for Linux and Win32, GNU/Shoes aids the tedious process of converting large numbers of audio files, and provides Jabber messages to notify the user that a batch is complete.
MST (MBean Service Toolkit) is a framework that helps to integrate software system and expose Java POJO as a distributed components. JMX is the technology used behind the scene, however, most of the code is generated based on the Xdoclet tags.
This is a UDDI Proxy Web Service
In The Cloud Computing On Java
pobierajcie za darmo bo to wszystko za darmo
Script To Watch Processes/Services and Respawn them if the Crash.