OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (6)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (8)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- PHP License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (56)
- Windows (48)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- Mac (32)
- Modern (23)
- BSD (17)
- Android (8)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Mobile Web Server is a portable HTTP Server. No Installation Required ! You can use it from any Folder, USB Key (Flash Drive) or CDROM (Read Only).
This is a Java application to aid in creating language files for localized Flash-solutions. You are able to see the original text while you provide a localized version. All files are XML-based.2 weekly downloads
Smart Project software provide a alternative J2EE solution for project management.It will try cover all domains defined in the PMBOK. for example, scope management, risk management, human resource management, etc.
OpenBroad is a streaming client/server system, minded for sharing music, interviews etc. among radiostations.
The Atlantis Project for application development was founded because of the growing need to quickly develop high quality applications based on a 1, 2 , 3 or multi-tiered system architecture.
i-mode(iMode) is NTT DoCoMo's mobile internet acccess system. Now over 50% of ther world's wireless internet users are i-mode. This Project is i-mode mobile phone emulator.
Simple game for one or two players. Based on old and good idea. In short we have to add dot s and create line for each five dots as long as we can. Everything with nice look and feel.
A System to communicate with HTTP services