OSI-Approved Open Source (265)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (14)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (11)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- Other License (7)
- Linux (224)
- Windows (216)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (215)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (33)
- 64-bit MS Windows (17)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (46)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (67)
- OS Independent (106)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (6)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Mac (168)
- Modern (73)
- BSD (64)
- Android (43)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
anti spam tool. uses an active algorithm (not filtering).
sx1 (sxy one) is the reference implementation distribution for the saifix kernel.
interactive help infrastructure for saifix (sx) project.
networking protocols implementation (sxnet) for saifix kernel project.
(Pro)filing and (Per)formance measurement infrastructure for saifix (sx) kernel project.
saifix (sx) shell infrastructure project.
smart helpful interative environment (shine) for saifix (sx) project.
sxsync is a high performance synchronization infrastructure. sxsync is part of saifix (sx) kernel project.
This is a test project.
Internet :: WWW/HTTP :: Site Management :: Link Checking :: Daemon :: in Java :: to be run in Tomcat
Mobile Web Server is a portable HTTP Server. No Installation Required ! You can use it from any Folder, USB Key (Flash Drive) or CDROM (Read Only).
x64 Apache projects
HTTP-server based on basic components: Apache, PHP, MySQL, Perl and Sendmail.
The Shoutcast Control Panel is a project designed to create and control Shoutcast servers via mysql, php and apache. I have started this project because of the lack of open source control panels with useful functionality.2 weekly downloads
This forum software is a Java based discussion forum, that uses JDBC to store data in a database. This discussion forum is available in different languages and has features for easy integration into a site and easy administration of forum.17 weekly downloads