OSI-Approved Open Source (262)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- PHP License (17)
- Apache License V2.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- BSD License (11)
- MIT License (10)
- Artistic License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- W3C License (4)
- Microsoft Public License (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Other License (7)
- Linux (224)
- Windows (213)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (212)
- OS Independent (106)
- All POSIX (67)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (46)
- 32-bit MS Windows (33)
- 64-bit MS Windows (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (6)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Mac (168)
- Modern (73)
- BSD (64)
- Android (43)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
interactive help infrastructure for saifix (sx) project.
networking protocols implementation (sxnet) for saifix kernel project.
(Pro)filing and (Per)formance measurement infrastructure for saifix (sx) kernel project.
saifix (sx) shell infrastructure project.
smart helpful interative environment (shine) for saifix (sx) project.
sxsync is a high performance synchronization infrastructure. sxsync is part of saifix (sx) kernel project.
This is a test project.
Internet :: WWW/HTTP :: Site Management :: Link Checking :: Daemon :: in Java :: to be run in Tomcat
x64 Apache projects
rvSnoop is a graphical application that provides developers and operations support personnel with a sophisticated and feature-rich interface for tracing TIBCO Rendezvous™ messages. rvSnoop has been tested with Java 1.4.2 and later.3 weekly downloads
The Shoutcast Control Panel is a project designed to create and control Shoutcast servers via mysql, php and apache. I have started this project because of the lack of open source control panels with useful functionality.2 weekly downloads
This forum software is a Java based discussion forum, that uses JDBC to store data in a database. This discussion forum is available in different languages and has features for easy integration into a site and easy administration of forum.7 weekly downloads