Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network.Are you evaluating this software for your business?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (15)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Linux (10)
- Mac (9)
- Android (8)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Remote control your home theater PC from across the room2 weekly downloads
AbBott is a simple irc bot that tries to be easy to extend (through the use of simple text "scripting" files), fast (written in C), and useful.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Boxman (Also called Sokoban Pushbox) is a transport puzzle in witch th
It's a Client Server Application
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project wants to develop an network based application that allow the user to view an to listen their media files in their home components (TV, radio, etc). It will have a central server which will serve all the media files.
Continue playin Travian game during your free time.
Mobile IR: A Mobile Robotics Platform using the PIC 18F4520 in C
Text chat for workgroups complemented by audio chat, desktop sharing, remote control, workgroup supervision. Or with other words: A class room.
This is a site to store a PBL project for EDIM 502.
2 pieces of software, one for a Windows Enviroment and one for a Atmel microcontroller. Used to control a robot and display a videostream from a camera on said robot in the windows app.
This is a java program that is meant to coordinate multiple squads of agents in the Gamebots gamemode for Unreal Tournament 2004,
This project aims in implementation of openpipeline in python.
an extention to windows 7 for connecting pc to a satelite