Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (36)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Artistic License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (32)
- Windows (22)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- All POSIX (9)
- OS Independent (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Modern (19)
- Mac (16)
- Android (9)
- BSD (9)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A conversor from raster images to vector. Using a image file captured by a scanner it will convert it to a group of vectors. It was projected to convert eletric diagrams but you can easily mount a structure to recognize any kind of object.
the Collaberative Ocean ontology aims to model oceanographic measurement data and their related resources to facilitate multi-use of ocean data on the semantic web.
xtReme Hadoop is the improvement over existing Hadoop system by apache which will feature more robust file system and support to other distributed file system. It will have support for different transport layers and will be really extreme.
This is the public icram.de code repository filled with code/code-snippets and other useful stuff.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively
Registry of students for the practice of the course of Linux
Tutorial de como utilizar SDCC con el PIC18F4550. Incluir ejemplos de funciones particulares: adc, spi, i2c, usart, usb, atención a interrupciones etc.
The aim is to develop step-by-step documentation with do-yourself approach. To give enough examples to better understand the concept
This is a live-installable Linux distribution intended to quick deployment of a Collegiate Programming Contest.
visualNets is a log analysis utility that graphically plots network packets over time. Plot source or destination IP or port addresses in a graphical format with color and comments. Allows admins or security analysts to identify subtle security trends.
Easy-use funtions for Linux. Target is to collect and tweak programs for everyone to use. Everything excists, now make it available.