If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (87)
- Adaptive Public License (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (77)
- Linux (56)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (50)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (14)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (11)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (19)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (45)
- Modern (32)
- Android (26)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- BSD (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
know the distributed architecture of the application
pobierajcie za darmo bo to wszystko za darmo
multi media protocol implementation on .net platform, its will include protocol like SDP,SIP,RSTP,RTCP and RTP ... this will be extended to support http tunneling for this protocol.
Enabled Work Space tools for all platforms and people
A GIS software aimed at designing pipes and cable networks.
GISCom is a project aimed to create GIS based solutions for telecommunications problems, i.e: wired, radiolinks, etc, over any geographical area. Also, transportation ways can be useful for communications studies.
Program to interact a mobile with a computer by bluetooth. It's possible to read and send sms's, make and accept calls and get info about the mobile.
Physical layer MATLAB simulator for MIMO-OFDM wireless
This project aims at providing simple and powerful tools and programming interface in C++ with fast and compact binary code to encode/decode data to/from ASN-1 and GDMO.
The project provide the source code of usbnet windows 2000/XP WDM ndis driver. It has the same function as usnlan driver for Motorola smartphone E680.A780. It is implemented with native windows DDK.It has a build-in DHCP server.
visualNets is a log analysis utility that graphically plots network packets over time. Plot source or destination IP or port addresses in a graphical format with color and comments. Allows admins or security analysts to identify subtle security trends.