OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Open source front-end to the Microsoft Provisioning Engine (MPS) and Hosted Active Directory, Hosted Exchange. This project is aimed at users of the MPS system that would like basic functions provided by a simple interface.
DAD is a Windows event log and syslog management tool that allows you to aggregate logs from hundreds to thousands of systems in real time. DAD requires no agents on the servers or workstations. Correlation and analysis is driven through a web front end.
ERP and CRM for Government
A web-based software to collect and monitor event logs of small or medium MS Windows 2000/2003 servers farm. This project will be developed to UNIX systems with Java web service (SOAP) and JSP, or with Perl / Bash CGI
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!