OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Mac (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Android (3)
- BSD (3)
- Modern (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Free Discussion Forums - is light and absolutely free discussion forum software built on asp.net 2.0 and c#.net supporting MS Access Database. It is SEO friendly as well. Visit http://www.freediscussionforums.net for more details.13 weekly downloads
Performance and stability1 weekly downloads
Initiative to promote the use of the Open Source in the Public Administration and goverment in Indonesia to provide better service to citizen. Web Application for Kota, Kabupaten, Kecamatan and Desa. Will be available in Indonesian & English Langua
ERP and CRM for Government
You can basically see everyones whole card.
Custom Web Site Design, Outsource Web Development, Offshore Outsourcing, Offshore website Design, Offshore Web Development, PHP Programming Development, ASP.net Web Applications Development.
A better Webmail Interface for MailEnable.
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
Your project's public description should briefly summarize your project. This will be the description site users see in search results, while browsing for projects, and will appear on your project's home page
Backend location/radius/member search engine via databased longitude, latitude, and zip code data from user submitted zip code from a web page front end, then output closest members. Will also generate links to directions and mapping.