It's not a matter of it, but when your applications are going to crash. When they do, we will be here to make troubleshooting easier and predictable. Built-in features include 200+ OOTB application and operating monitoring templates, ability to create customized templates for custom applications, dynamic baselining tuned to your environment, and more! Ready to have 60% of your time back? It's yours with Server and Application Monitor.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (6)
- BSD (5)
- Windows (5)
- Mac (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Portable Ubuntu Linux for Scientific Computing5 weekly downloads
A Mod of DC++ Client Based on FreeDC++.
Betrayed is a first person shooter with high textures and a good gameplay. All done by just 3 Teen-Developers! With our high textures 'Betrayed' makes it possible to enjoy the future gaming in Open-Source! Bringing the best shooter in the world!
A little different Direct Connect client for windows and linux, based on DC++ with script support(windows lua, linux sh and lua), segmented downloads, various spams and tricks
Makes the integration of yout hi-tech devices using a Wi-Fi LAN, interconcecting them to sharing&updating of files, like your photos from your cellphone to your pc, or your cellphone controlling your eletronic gate...
Educational Linux Distribution
Nixstaller is an Open Source project with the goal to create user friendly and flexible installers that work on various UNIX like systems. Some of its features are: small size overhead, large compatibility, Lua scripting and few dependencies.
GUI IDE for developing games with the Stratagus engine.
FreeBSD based firmware for SOHO class routers