The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
- Linux (4)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Pre-Alpha Console distro for high performance Linux computing.
JOPUX - a flexible and scalable application platform!
"Virtual Infrastructure for Applications and Services Over IP" ViaSIP_NG using latest OpenCloudComputing recommendations to develop Scalable Private-Public cloud platforms. ViaSIP is leveraging ODS - LinkedData, CouchDB, Eucalypus, DatR.ws & Web2Py.
The goal of OpenWebEnv project is to create a system for controlling some environment parameters (e.g. temperature, humidity, luminosity, pollution, etc.). The system is made of hardware, firmware and software. The user interface is web-based.