OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A native, dual-bootable ubuntu for the HTC™ HD2 Phone (qsd8250 SoC)6 weekly downloads
Pre-Alpha Console distro for high performance Linux computing.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The definitive DASH7 firmware project
Rubber Ducky is the open source desktop solutions manager which helps end users to keep track of virtually everything. Used to organize cursor-cloud widget plugins and manages the entire desktop environment. Built and powered by Muhha!