OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (11)
- Windows (10)
- Mac (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Android (6)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Portable Ubuntu Linux for Scientific Computing15 weekly downloads
Just bring Linux for a better world1 weekly downloads
A collection of python scripts which maintain a small linux distribution for a web-managed VPN endpoint providing distributed authentication, roaming profiles, and PKI services. All management is done via encrypted http. Uses LDAP, Kerberos, Apache, Pyth
SuperWikia Alpha Allcode is a directory server application for all SuperWikia Alpha compatible programming languages and SDK/API/IDE applications. The Allcode uses SuperWikia Alpha to compile the mass codebase and its accessible directory system.
Cassowary is an incremental constraint solving toolkit that efficiently solves systems of linear equalities and inequalities. Constraints may be either requirements or preferences. Re-solving the system happens rapidly, supporting UI applications.
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
Enlighten is an OS based on the latest version Ubuntu.
The goal of KaraDoc is to provide an easy way to apply a given tutorial (text, html, whatever), by extracting script commands from it and producing an actual interactive script, with original text content included at right places.
SubBox is not DropBox
Yet Another Homemade Game Engine (yahge) is what the name says a free open source 3D Game Engine geared towards development of 3D First Person Shooters. Major goals are to provide a Rapid Prototyping System for Game Ideas or to make Game Demos for Resume
See http://www.konfidi.org and http://sourceforge.net/projects/konfidi