OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Android (2)
- Virtualization (2)
- Windows (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Generic SCSI target subsystem for Linux SCST allows creation of sophisticated storage devices. It includes generic SCSI target core with SCSI target drivers and backend handlers. There are target drivers for iSCSI, Fibre Channel, SRP, SAS, FCoE, etc.64 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Pre-Alpha Console distro for high performance Linux computing.
A special-purpose 4.4BSD-based UNIX-like operating system, designed for machine control applications. Using low-cost hardware, FabBSD can be used to control a wide array of CNC milling machines, lathes, routers, process-control and automation equipment.
A FOSS operating system that aims to meet NSA's TPEP TCB A1 evaluation standard while retaining application compatibility at minimal performance overhead.
Maiden-core is a Linux kernel robotics API module, extensible in Erc. The Maiden Project also documents and develops the Maiden architecture for mobile robots, a set of (optional) designs and standards for robots using the Maiden-core API.