OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (7)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- Windows (6)
- BSD (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
WideStudio is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for building window applications in C++, Ruby, Python an Perl for Windows, MacOSX, Linux, FreeBSD, SOLARIS and other unix and BTRON and T-Engine. This is open and free (under MIT/X Consortiun Lice114 weekly downloads
Similarity, Comparative genomic, Visualization, Eclipse RCP, SimiTri2 weekly downloads
Pre-Alpha Console distro for high performance Linux computing.1 weekly downloads
CSDLL Is a new Couner-Strike 1.6 Game Server, It has War3 FT mod and we're looking forward to open 2 more game servers - PUB (Publick NON-moded) server and CSDM (Counter Strike Death Match).
3D visualization software that allows the user to display earthquakes, faults and other related features under the surface of the earth. SCEC VDO is also capable of exporting quality movies for educational and media purposes.
graphite: a portable graphics library, written in Java, JOGL and Postscript that allows rapid generation of high-quality graphs using an efficient, compact Java engine.
breve is a free, open-source 3D multi-agent simulation package designed for simulating decentralized systems and artificial life.