OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Optimized H.264 baseline codec for PC and TI DSP DM6437.SFIPExe is TI DSP DM6437 based video/audio/command/sensor interface for IP address activities controlling. Information available at: http://www.smallfishdev.com. "SFIPExe" Video availabe in YouTub1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A Computer Algebraic System. Designed to do advanced mathematical operations and calculations with a simple user interface.
A lightweight, simple and easy to use embedded system task scheduler. RataOS is written as a high level C, with a simple HAL & API structure, allowing it to be ported between embedded devices easily.
this is a anti malware program based on behavoir detection (hips), and something fairly unique instruction analysis. and definitions