If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BTRFS based NAS and private cloud storage solution626 weekly downloads
PBBoard - Free and Open Source Forum Software45 weekly downloads
A collection of python scripts which maintain a small linux distribution for a web-managed VPN endpoint providing distributed authentication, roaming profiles, and PKI services. All management is done via encrypted http. Uses LDAP, Kerberos, Apache, Pyth
Dreambox X Software Project provides appropriate software developed on Linux and open standards for the DreamBox (DVB) Set Top box. This project will focus on English language support, updated documentation and useful guidance.
EyesOfNetwork is free and is designed to allow easy implementation of a library process (ITIL). It simply shows information, raises alerts when there is trouble, helps the team to solve it, and very easily provides SLA reports in an editable format.
NOCAssist manages a web hosting company from colo to virtual-dedicated servers. Will alsos install/config (remote) up to 5 *NIX OSes. This program includes a CMS, Ticket system and a whole lot more.
OpenSAN is a free software project realizing Storage Area Network system. This is small firmware that turns server (having at least one hard drive) into an iSCSI target accessible through the Ethernet interface.
SuperWikia: The Runtime/Realtime Environment for Codesmiths
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.