Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
JSPowerLin - Linux with a Java edge, a lightweight platform for developing and deploying J2EE applications and Java Server Pages on a server or servercluster.
This project aims to provide an eclipse 3.0 extension to support z80 development for ti calculators and maybe more platforms in the future.