- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (5)
- BSD (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Advanced numerical instruments: adaptive meshing, FE methods, solvers21 weekly downloads
FDS and Smokeview Development has moved to http://fire.nist.gov/fds please update your bookmarks.30 weekly downloads
A compiler and cross-compiler for (Currently) Cobol (with Fortran being added later). It is intended to be the first self-hosted open-source Cobol Compiler, e.g. the compiler itself will be written using Cobol.3 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
A complete OpenCascade based MESH framework.Note this is not the original SALOME SMESH project but an effort to create a standalone mesh framework based on the existing one from SALOME project, plus adding WIN32 compatibility.3 weekly downloads
A cross platform audio inteface
Cca-forum unifies the Common Component Architecture tools and tutorial. It includes the CCA specifications, the Ccaffeine framework for HPC, and related tools. These support multilanguage scientific and parallel computing.
reputron is a knowledge extraction engine platform that covers all aspect of text mining, relevance, indexing and querying on a corpus of text documents.