OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (5)
- Windows (5)
- Android (3)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
DatalOSs is a small experimental i386 operating system, mostly written in C++ It's intended for educational purposes, we don't expect it to provide much useful functionality.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Media Lab Asia collaborated with IIT Delhi for development real-time kernel O/S named “RTKER OS” portable on microprocessor based systems and a Multithreaded O/S for 8-bit microcontrollers (like 8051 and ATMega128) as low cost embedded solution.
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
We will develop a device driver for an accelerometer. And, we are going to create a 3D model of the 2nd floor of our computer department. Finally, we will provide an interaction between user and some of objects where are in the Robotics Lab.
I have developed and tested a small 32-bits Kernel running on i386. I want to share it to this developers community. The kernel is developed in Assebly Language and it have bootloader, multitask, etc, etc...
flos operating system
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system